As required under Art. 13 of the Italian Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, CO.DE.CO. SRL informs that any personal data provided by you will be used in accordance with the above law, in compliance with the following criteria.
Use and conservation of personal data will be carried out for the following purposes:
- prize contests;
- enrollment to the communities of users, promoted on Ottobono websites;
- market and marketing analysis (subject to consent);
- data processing for statistical purposes (subject to consent);
- mailing of Ottobono advertising materials, newsletter, other promotional and commercial communication initiatives, also by e-mail, by mobile or by MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) or SMS (Short Message Service) (subject to consent);
- contractual and commercial relationship;
- any other purposes, the person concerned has given his consent to.
Your data will be handled using appropriate tools and instruments to protect the security and privacy of personal data and access will be either manual or using electronic or automated memory means.
Handling of personal data will include all operations as indicated by law, and necessary to the treatment of personal data, including communication to parties, as mentioned in paragraph 5.
Some details may be subject to transmission via telecommunications networks, either using a local protected network or via the internet.
With regard to the latter the data will be subject to the standard security measures assured by the net.
The data will be processed by employees of CO.DE.CO SRL and/or premier companies authorised by CO.DE.CO SRL for data processing and conservation.
All personnel will be identified appropriately, trained, and aware of the restrictions imposed by legislative decree No. 196/2003.
Data submission of personal data is not compulsory, nevertheless it can be necessary for the attainment of the above mentioned purposes (prize contests management; opening of contractual and commercial relationship; etc.). In such case, without the provision of compulsory data, the pursuit of the above mentioned purposes will not be possible.
Personal data will not be communicated or released to third parties, with the exception of communication to companies in the CO.DEC.CO SRL, as well as to other premier companies, which are authorised by CO.DE.CO SRL to the pursuit of purposes as indicated in paragraph 1.
The official holder of the personal details is CO.DE.CO SRL, via Brunetti 7, 20156 Milan, Italy, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
You are entitled to exercise your rights in relation to use of your personal data pursuant to art. 7 of the legislative decree No. 196/2003, the full text of which is reproduced below. Art. 7 (right of access to personal data and other rights):
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him or her exists or not – even though it may not have been recorded yet – and to have it communicated to him or her in an understandable form;
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain information about:
- the origin of his/her personal data;
- the purposes and methods of its processing;
- the logics applied in the event of processing being carried out using electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, of those responsible and the appointed representative as per art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the people or categories of people to whom the data may be distributed or who may become aware of it in their capacity of designated representatives in any area of the country, officers or appointees.
- The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- updates, corrections or, where interested therein, additions to the data;
- the erasure, blocking, or transformation into an anonymous form of data which has been processed unlawfully, including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
- a declaration that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) above have been made known, even with regards to their content, to those people to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with this is found to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly out of proportion compared to the right being safeguarded.
- The person concerned has the right to object, entirely or in part for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding him/her, even if it may be relevant to the aims of the data collection; the processing of personal data regarding him/her for the purposes of sending publicity or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
Any actions and activities involving inclusion or references to any of the following material on web pages or any other interactive contexts provided by CO.DE.CO SRL are absolutely prohibited. If viewed, it may cause your membership to be cancelled immediately and/or your posts and photographs to be deleted:
- obscene sexual or pornographic material;
- material that infringes copyrights, in particular pirate software, music files, pictures, videos, or text protected by copyright;
- material which is offensive or defamatory to any person, including expressions of fanaticism, racism, hate, irreverence or threat;
- material which promotes or provides information containing instructions about illegal activities or activities which may cause harm to others;
- software, information or any other material containing viruses or damaging components;
- material unsuitable for children under the age of 18;
- advertising or sponsorships against payment;
- material or activities which breach or incite to breach any provision of law or regulation aimed at protecting private individuals or a legitimate rule enforced by the public authority.
Although under no obligation to check the content placed in its web pages, CO.DE.CO SRL reserves the right to change them at any time and without prior notice. This is to ensure compliance to the terms and conditions under which the service is used, to detect any violation, even only presumed, of third-party rights, the liability of users following complaints made also by private individuals and the right of taking any necessary measures, including any suspension or interruption of the service.
Should CO.DE.CO discover anything that might be considered an offence, it will inform the competent authorities.
Members of CO.DE.CO will need to sign a royalty-free licence to use, copy, change, transmit and distribute to the public any web pages sent to them for the sole purpose of hosting the content published by users and hosting marketing and promotional campaigns. The content shall remain the property of users, who have full rights to delete or dispose of it at any time.
CO.DE.CO SRL is in no way liable for the content and opinions found on the pages of its members. When registering, users recognise their own exclusive liability for anything they may include in the site of CO.DE.CO SRL, which is in no way responsible for the conduct of members breaching the terms and conditions of service.
CO.DE.CO SRL appreciates the collaboration of anyone wishing to report any breach of the conditions of use of the community service, or breach of laws in force.
Members are liable for and may be prosecuted in relation to the content of materials (texts and photographs) hosted by CO.DE.CO SRL.
When sending pages to the site of CO.DE.CO SRL, members declare that they will adhere to the rules stated in the conditions of use of the service.
If CO.DE.CO or its affiliates are the target of lawsuits brought by third parties in relation to the conduct or to the way in which the community services are used by a member, they expressly accept to hold CO.DE.CO SRL or the aforementioned affiliates harmless from any damaging effects connected to the legal action and to refund all expenses and pay compensation for all direct or indirect damages.
For any further information regarding use of your personal data, or requests for access, amendment or cancellation, or to object to its use, please contact:
Via Brunetti 7
20156 – MILANO
VAT Number: IT10507450152
In accordance with the requirements laid down by the arrangements 229/2014 of the “garante per la protezione dei dati personali” (italian data protection authority), pursuant to article 13 of the italian data protection code, CO.DE.CO SRL, with registered office in Via Brunetti 7, 20156 Milan, Italy, hereby discloses that the website being browsed uses “cookies”.
Cookies are short strings of text downloaded automatically onto the user’s computer or device whenever the user visits the website; this means that the user’s choices can be tracked on each subsequent visit so that an efficient and targeted browsing experience can be offered. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be subdivided into technical cookies, profiling cookies and third party cookies.
When browsing this website, the user may receive cookies sent directly from the website and managed by CO.DE.CO SRL as well as cookies sent from other websites or web servers operated by third parties (third parties’cookies).
All cookies described in this section are sent directly from this website and managed directly by CO.DE.CO SRL in its capacity as data controller, in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative. They are used with electronic media for the purposes indicated in relation to each one.
Cookies may be disclosed to third parties. Technical cookies are used without the need for user consent, but may be disabled. User consent, which is optional, is required for the profiling cookies.
At any time, the user may — pursuant to article 7 of legislative decree No. 196/2003 following a request sent to the e-mail address [email protected], obtain confirmation that the data processing in question exists and the purposes of the processing, an indication of the origin of the data, the processing logics applied, all the information listed above, as well as:
- updates, corrections or, where interested therein, additions to the data;
- the erasure, transformation into an anonymous form of or blocking of data which has been processed unlawfully.
By sending a request to the aforementioned e-mail address, users may also object at any time to the further processing of their data for profiling purposes.
Performance or analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information, in an aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and the use they make of a website (for example, information on which pages or sections of pages are viewed most frequently and from which pages malfunction reports are received).
This category also includes functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse the website according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, text typefaces, browser type) in order to improve the service delivered.
All these cookies are enabled automatically. However, if you wish to disable them, see the paragraph “How to manage cookies”.
CO.DE.CO SRL uses profiling cookies, storing the choices made by users on the website when browsing, with the aim of providing targeted services or advertising content, showing content and proposing commercial initiatives based on the sections of our websites found to be most relevant for users and their interests.
The use of profiling cookies requires the user’s informed free consent to be obtained in advance pursuant to article 23 of legislative decree No. 196/2003. Consent is obtained through a banner visible to users when they first visit one of ottobono’s websites, as provided by arrangements of the Italian Data Protection Authority (No. 229/2014). Such consent may be revoked at any time, disabling the cookies as described in the next section “How to manage cookies”.
Profiling cookies are managed directly by CO.DE.CO SRL.
CO.DE.CO SRL may use external website cookies (so-called third party cookies) in order to provide targeted services or advertising content; these cookies are not managed directly by CO.DE.CO SRL, but are installed through the Ottobono website by third party companies that deal with online profiling.
The use of such cookies requires the user’s free informed consent to be obtained in advance, following the procedures described in the previous paragraph.
To receive the necessary information and decide whether to authorise their installation and use, click on the following links:
If you wish to revoke the consent previously given, refer to the section “How to manage cookies”.
The procedures for managing cookies differ depending on the browser used; users may manage cookie preferences directly within their own browser and prevent — for example — third parties installing them. Cookies installed in the past, including cookies in which consent for cookie installation by this website may be stored, may also be eliminated through browser preferences. It is important to note that the correct operation of this website could be compromised if all cookies are disabled.
If users do not know the type and version of browser being used, they may click “help” in the browser window at the top, and access all necessary information.
If, on the other hand, the browser is known, users can click on the browser being used to access the cookie management page.
The user can find information on how to manage cookies in the user’s browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.