This agreement applies as between you, the User of this website and CO.DE.CO SRL, the owner(s) of this website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
In this agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by users to access paid content and / or any communications system on the website;
- “Carrier” means any third party responsible for transporting purchased goods from our premises to customers;
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website;
- “Goods” means any products that CO.DE.CO SRL advertises and / or makes available for sale through this website;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that CO.DE.CO SRL makes available through the website either now or in the future;
- “Payment information” means any details required for the purchase of goods from this website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- “Purchase information” means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that CO.DE.CO SRL makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User/users” means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by CO.DE.CO SRL and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.ottobono.com)
Persons under the age of 18 should use this website only with the supervision of an adult. Payment information must be provided by or with the permission of an adult.
Subject to the exceptions in clause 6 of these terms and conditions, all content included on the website, unless uploaded by users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of CO.DE.CO SRL, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property and other laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the website unless otherwise indicated on the website or unless given express written permission to do so by Ottobono.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright and trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of CO.DE.CO SRL or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
When using the enquiry form or any other system on the website you should do it in accordance with the following rules:
- you must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- you must not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- you must not submit content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- it is advised that submissions are made using the english language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- you must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of CO.DE.CO SRL or our affiliates;
- you must not use our system for unauthorized mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”;
- you acknowledge that CO.DE.CO SRL reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our system.
In order to purchase goods on this website and to use the facilities you are required to create an account which will contain certain personal details and payment information which may vary based upon your use of the website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
you have permission to submit payment information where permission may be required;
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date;
your creation of an account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty;
- it is recommended that you do not share your account details, particularly your username and password. CO.DE.CO SRL accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your account details in your internet browser;
- if you have reason to believe that your account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact CO.DE.CO SRL immediately to suspend your account and cancel any unauthorized purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorized purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorized nature of the purchase, CO.DE.CO SRL accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the carrier detailed in the purchase information;
- when choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in clause 8. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your account.
Either CO.DE.CO SRL or you may terminate your account. If CO.DE.CO SRL terminates your account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
If CO.DE.CO SRL terminates your account, any current or pending purchases on your account WILL be cancelled and WILL NOT be dispatched.
CO.DE.CO SRL reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
You may cancel your order at any time from the date of order up until the date that is 7 days after the receipt of the goods by calling our Customer Services team on +390233404242. If you cancel your order before you have received the goods you are entitled to refuse to accept delivery of the goods and we will send you a check or refund your account with a full refund within 30 days.
If you cancel the order after you have received the goods, we will send a check or refund your account with a full refund minus the delivery costs within 30 days, and you must return the goods to us in an undamaged state at your own expense as soon as practicable. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of goods available from CO.DE.CO SRL correspond to the actual goods, CO.DE.CO SRL is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct goods, not different goods altogether. Please refer to clause 14.1 for incorrect goods.
Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required number and type of capsule or machine of the goods that you are purchasing.
CO.DE.CO SRL does not represent or warrant that such goods will be available. Stock indications ARE NOT provided on the website.
All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. CO.DE.CO SRL reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for goods and CO.DE.CO SRL processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
All prices on the website DO include VAT. CO.DE.CO SRL’s VAT number is IT10507450152.
CO.DE.CO SRL will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you.
CO.DE.CO SRL endeavors to deliver goods within 10 working days from receipt of an order, subject to availability and receipt of cleared funds.
Delivery can be made to any part of the United Kingdom except for Channel Islands, The Isle of Man and Highlands & Islands.
You must inspect the goods and notify us within 14 days of delivery in writing or by contacting our customer service team on +390233404242, if for any reason you are unsatisfied. If the goods you purchase are faulty we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate. This does not affect your statutory rights.